17 years ago
Friday, March 13, 2009
last pics from Durango
Here is our last day in Durango and we head home tomorrow.Today we went to Aztec NMand went to see some Aztec Indian ruins. It was very interesting but unfortunately it was raining and we forgot umbrellas so we didn't stay long but we really enjoyed it.
Frank moved his shop into the basement of their house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm not bored in the least to see your travelogue! I check your blog everyday to see if you've added more. You have taken some great pictures (of course that is the first thing I would notice, hu?) Can't wait to hear more - GET HOME ALREADY!!!
Looks like lots of blue skies! Welcome home to the cold and yuck! We're glad you're back. We don't see you all that often, but I still like knowing that you're there!
so how many temples were you able to go to?
Post a Comment