Great picture of both of you!
This is getting a little too real. Not sure what I think about it...not that you'd listen to me if I told you that you couldn't go! Great picture, I love it.
You look so official. I'm thinking the Pocatello Idaho mission.
I'm thinking that the Northern California mission would be a good experience. The picture looks great! - Jordan
I'm thinking..."where would I like to visit on a regular basis?" Somewhere warm, but not too far a drive. Maybe St. George? No...that's still too far!
I think you should put that picture on your sidebar. I really like it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great picture of both of you!
This is getting a little too real. Not sure what I think about it...not that you'd listen to me if I told you that you couldn't go! Great picture, I love it.
You look so official. I'm thinking the Pocatello Idaho mission.
I'm thinking that the Northern California mission would be a good experience. The picture looks great! - Jordan
I'm thinking..."where would I like to visit on a regular basis?" Somewhere warm, but not too far a drive. Maybe St. George? No...that's still too far!
I think you should put that picture on your sidebar. I really like it!
Post a Comment