17 years ago
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Dennis' funeral
Sadly we said goodby to Uncle Dennis this week and I am making this post mainly for those who couldn't be there and haven't seen some of the family for a long time. I always for get that this blog loads from bottom to top instead of top to bottom so the pictures are out of order. Oh well
The first picture from left to right is Deon's son Cody, Debbie, Deon and son Carson, Della David and Diann. The second picture was the military honors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Someone tell me why some of the pictures are so close together and some so far apart. I have the hardest time moving them.
The only way that I know of to fix that is to move them. It's easy to move them closer together, it's more difficult to move them around on the page. To move them closer together, just go above the picture that's down too far, and hit the backspace button, and it will delete all that white space between the pics.
Nice post - wish it had been for a happier reason that we saw all those relatives. We got to stop having these kind of yearly reunions with the Mosers!
I agree... the suit does look too big!
Post a Comment