Monday, July 20, 2009

Life after the mission call

As everyone knows I love my yard and flowers and I think I'm going to miss them so I took pictures.

This one I must admit I didn't raise myself, it was a mothers day gift










Last week we went with Nicky and Jaron 4 wheeling in the mountains. The wild flowers were beautiful










This past weekend Kent and I took a few days and went to Yellowstone with stops in Jackson and West Yellowstone. It was fun and relaxing. The animals were scarce except Bison and Elk.





The grand canyon is so beautiful it looks like a painting. I even hiked down to the falls!




This is Quake Lake formed by the big earthquake in 1959. We are old enough to remember it!


















3 comments:

Maria said...

Good post Mom. It is nice to get an update and see the pictures. I miss your beautiful country home yard as well. However, after looking at the kind of view that is common for the missionaries on you mission blog, I think I could just possibly get past it. - Jordan

Maria said...

Pretty Pretty flowers! I'm sure you'll miss them but when it comes time for you to leave the tropical flowers on your mission, you'll miss them too!
Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

It'll definitely be a different kind of beauty for the next 18 months!