Last weekend the Swaners, Gurneys and us went to Jackson
Here are the Swaner kids and Rylie

The whole gang in downtown Jackson
Don't they look excited!!

Reece and Derrick kissing the buffalo

Myah, Rylie, Skyler, Tannon and Zac

Best friends Myah and Rylie at Bar J

Grandma Robbie and Rylie

Robin and Reece waiting for the show to start

Whats that you're saying Dad?

Robin, Reece and Ry in fron of the elk horns

It was a fun weekend and now we've got to quit playing and get packin.
4 comments:
I'm so glad that we got to share that fun weekend with you! Thanks for making time for us. Now get packin!
You don't need to be packin', just keep havin' fun (the grasshopper played his fiddle all summer, and didn't worry about winter coming - you can too!) You have to fit one more 4-wheeling weekend in with us...add that to your list of "to do's"!
I'm really very impressed that you took pictures on this trip - and I wasn't even there!! (I think I'm rubbing off on ya'll...just a little).
Looks like a fun weekend. I can't remember the last time I went to Jackson. I would sure like to go again. Get packing? Boy that sure makes it sound REAL all of a sudden. Sure wish we could see you guys one more time before you go. - Jordan
Looks like a lot of fun. We haven't been to Jackson for awhile.
Post a Comment