I am tired of the snow and cold so I went back and looked at pictures of better times and decided to share them with you. And I have no idea why this is blue and underlined.After losing my pictures twice before they downloaded I'm not going to worry about it. This was outside our condo on Mauii.
Camping with all the new babies and babies to be
Emilys baptism day at the park. Kamrons loving it.

And then there was the beach in California, soaking it in with Whit and Robin

I loved the flowers at Brittanys wedding. Maybe spring will come again.
7 comments:
You really went to a lot of great places last spring/summer! I'm ready for warmth too, but you couldn't pay me to go back and relive last summer. uuggghhhhhh.....
Why in the crap did it post my comment 3 times! Sorry! Just hit the trash can at the bottem of them so you can delete 2 of them.
I think Kelly was trying to make a point that she didn't want to relive last summer. Those are all happy moments. I am sure ready for Spring too. It has been such an ugly Winrer.
Some of us are getting away from the snow for a week, and you know that your STILL INVITED!!! Those pictures bring back many great (and not so great :[ memories)! I'm with Kelli, I'm more looking forward to next summer than wanting to re-live last summer! At the same time, I wouldn't change last summers experiences for anything.
We really enjoy your blog,thanks for the invite. It's so fun seeing pictures of all your family. It makes me homesick for Whitney.I can't believe how many years have gone by since we lived there.
Post a Comment