Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandmas temple work

Last week my brothers and sisters and us went to the Logan temple and had Mom and Dad sealed together. Since Mom was sealed to her first husband ( who is Deverls father) she could not be sealed to Dad without breaking the first sealing. So she ask us to do it for her, she hoped that the decision would be easier on the other side when we can see all things. So we got it done and now it's all in the hands of someone else. It was a good day. Here is Howard and Deone, me and dad, Deverl and Laree, Rawana and Gloria.


Rhonda came also, wish all of you could have been there.


2 comments:

Nicky said...

I could have been there...wish I would have been there! Dang it!!! One of those many brainless moments I guess.
Looks like a wonderful day, and I hope that it is easier for Grandma on the other side - I'm sure it is. I miss her so much!

Maria said...

What a wonderful day to be in the temple with your family!