Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Camp

Once again we had a great camping reunion. I only got my camera out one day so I don't have many pictures but luckily we have Nicky to take care of us. She has some really good pictures on hr facebook page. Check it out.Here's proof we did have sun at least on that one day. Trav andKameron
Grandma and Grandpa Gurney with their little Elise and Tyson and Mandi
Lisa and Dad in deep conversation


David and Marley



The paintballing gang: Josh, Todd, Trav, Sky, Derrick, Taylor, Mark and David with Brayden, Brittany and Zac in front



Whitney





2 comments:

Maria said...

I need to go look at the rainy day pictures to make me feel at least a little better about not being able to attend. ;) Glad you guys had a good time. - Jordan

Nicky said...

You can download the fb pictures onto your computer and your blog. Just FYI
It was a fun weekend - even when we froze!