The word "finals" has taken on a whole new meaning this month. It seems everything we do is a "final" time before we leave. On labor day we did our traditional family day at Bear Lake. It was cold but you can't tell by these crazy kids playing in the water anyway.

Dave and Lucy with Marley

Trav and Brittany

The traditional burying

Tiana and Ryan

Three little mermaids

The traditional water football game

Parker and Jaren
The night before our "farewell" we had a family cook out at Mack Park

We were surprised to have Jordan show up, we didn't think he was going to come.

Todd also came from California. Here he is trying to talk Robin into a foot rub

Kim and Frank made it by the skin of their teeth, they thought it was the
next week! They packed and drove from Durango in less than 24 hours.

The 3 winners of our own Biggest Loser club. Between them they lost 145 poundes
Don't they look great?
Shawn actually won the contest by a hair. His prize was getting to cook this dinner for all of us !!!

Great prize for the rest of us
It's all been great, and now the FINAL countdown has really begun.
3 comments:
Good times!!!!!! I just love hangin' with this family. As soon as one get together is over, I'm counting the days till the next one. Except now, every get together that comes to an end is that much closer to you guys leaving (a boo and a hoo and a sob sob sob)!
My excitement for you is SO overpowering my sadness for me! Maybe it's just my love for moving, but I'm actually envious of the adventure you're about to have! We sure have fun times in this family!
Great weekend. I am sure glad I was able to pull it off and be there to share it with you. - Jordan
Post a Comment